Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Years,Yet Still Unsolved

Do you still remember how our Geography teachers used to tell us regarding land slides,highland developments,and other matters related to highland?Well I do,cause me and my family live at Bukit Antarabangsa.Obviously,from the name itself,it is a highland,though not as high as Genting or Cameron.

This time it is not about some kind of drainage system in KL or Hulu Kelang,but this is about the true color behind highland development just in front of my house.


Obviously,due to a lot of newly built housing areas such as Ukay Perdana,Serenia Garden,Riana Ukay,etc.,the land structure of Bukit Antarabangsa,Taman Mulia to be specific has been unstable since then,thus causing land slides every 3 years or so. It is dangerous for those who are living here,yet the developers seem like having a brain damage,not being able to use their common sense at all.

-It has been years,yet this matter is still unsolved. All this while,I wondered why.I don't anymore-

No comments:

Post a Comment