Thursday, April 5, 2012

Drainage System Part 1

Once,I was on my way to park my car not too far from Alpha Angle Jusco Wangsa Maju,when suddenly this view caught my attention. What saddens me more,it’s been forever since I could remember they built the Jusco. How is it possible that nobody cares to fix the problem?And the problem is very clear;the development was poor. So does the management of the area by Majlis Perbandaran. Not only that,sooner or later this kind of drainage system that we have all over our country will cause more and more landslides,collapse of buildings,etc.


I do hope that one day,those who are experts in this field will find a better solution to solve this dilemma that we're facing today. It's terrifying to admit there's the same view I've been looking at just a walking distance from my house,and I am watching it every single day (of course,if I'm on leave). But we all know deep inside our heart,this problem will take years to be solved,because this is Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment