Thursday, April 5, 2012

Shit Happens

I am a kind of person who always like to go out at night meeting friends,sometimes even driving all alone from home to anywhere just to relax my mind. One fine night,it was after midnight. I still clearly remember that night. I was from kedai mamak after hanging out with a friend of mine. Usually I will take the Ukay Perdana road,as it is brighter than the main entrance to B.A.

On my way,suddenly a lot of cars stopped on the road. I saw some police cars,and a Bomba's truck parking on the other side of the road. Of course,when such view in the middle of the night is right before your eyes,one word comes to mind:ACCIDENT.

I made a U-turn not too far from the incident,and stopped by to take a closer look. To know exactly what happened (well,this is a Malaysian's attitude when accident happens,and I am one hell of a typical Malaysian). The accident was very,very bad. I was wondering at that time how did the driver survived. Yet despite the condition of the car and the work policemen and firemen were involved with,still people around me were able to chit chat as if there's nothing happened that night.



So,moral of the story,drive carefully. Think of your loved ones:)

No comments:

Post a Comment