Thursday, May 24, 2012

Road To Success

Often,if I have to drive or I need to drive,I always find myself asking this never-ending question:"Why can't the roads or highways that we're using every single day of our lives,being built better than what they have to offer today?"

Try to take a look at the picture below. This picture was taken from the back seat of my car,during night time just across the Wangsa Walk Mall. This is one of the reason why our cars will start to create noises from within whenever you drive on roads all around the country. Not only it isn't smooth,it also looks kinda bad and without quality.


If we are really looking forward to achieve the status of 1st world country by 2020,the least we should do is to fix this problem. And again,attitude's the one that we should change. It seems like it's no big deal,but it is not unnoticeable either. Visiting many countries in the past 5 years did help me a lot to see how serious they are in portraying their image and standard to outsiders. People observe,and they judge. This is something the government,JKR to be specific,should bear in mind.

-It might have been easier for us to not to give a damn,but ignorance kills. Trust me-

No comments:

Post a Comment