Thursday, May 5, 2011

To Be Grateful

I was in Bandung on the 25th-29th April with my family. We were on a vacation there. A lot did we shop,till we drop,as expected earlier. As that was my first visit,both Bandung and Jakarta,I was impressed by the way the people welcome tourists. They were very polite and helpful indeed. However,socioeconomically,sadly to say,they are still behind us,even though we share the same mother tongue. I even tried to avoid bypassing little girls carrying their little sister at night begging for money as I couldn't accept the fact how poor and hard their lives are in this modern day.




Other people from other country might see Malaysia as a developing country,but to compare what we have today with those people in Indonesia,we are far more better. Yet,still there are some of the Malaysians keep on complaining how hard it is to survive on their own land. Grateful is something we've been taught before,easy to say,but very hard to practice.



No comments:

Post a Comment